need money for college?
the Smart Option Student
Loan for SayStudent
by Sallie Mae® ...
. . . with a choice of repayment
options, competitive interest
rates and no origination fees
- Choice of competitive interest rates for undergraduate students:
variable interest rates start from 3.87% APR to 10.75% APR. 1 Fixed rates also available: 5.74% APR to 11.85% APR 1
- Lower interest rates for graduate students:
variable interest rates start from 3.87% APR to 8.79% APR.1 Fixed rates also available: 5.74% APR to 8.56% APR 1
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Pay now or later — defer your payments until after school or choose an in-school repayment option that fits your needs 1
- Borrow up to 100% of your school-certified cost of attendance 3
don't wait another minute!
finance your college needs now!
We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a private student loan.