. . . with a choice of repayment
options, competitive interest
rates and no origination fees
- Choice of competitive interest rates for undergraduate students:
variable interest rates from 3.12% APR to 10.12% APR. Fixed rates also available: 5.74% APR to 11.85% APR 1
- Lower interest rates for graduate students:
variable interest rates from 3.12% APR to 8.09% APR. Fixed rates also available: 5.74% APR to 8.56% APR 1
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Pay now or later — defer your payments until after school or choose an in-school repayment option that fits your needs 1
- Borrow up to 100% of your school-certified cost of attendance 3
don't wait another minute!
finance your college needs now!
we encourage responsible borrowing
We encourage students and families to supplement their savings by exploring grants, scholarships, federal and state student loans, and to consider the anticipated monthly payments on their total student loan debt and their expected future earnings before considering a private education loan.