For Continuing Ed Students

— Are There Aid Options for You —

If you are a continuing education student, you may be attending school at a fast pace. So your best (and easiest) option is to apply for private student loan aid:

  1. Private Student Loans:
    you can borrow up to the cost of eduction each academic year: jump to private student loan information

  2. The Banker Home Equity Line of Credit:
    same as home equity loans except that you use the credit line as your money account. You must have working income for the program to work: view the BLOC product demo

  3. Other Aid:
    view other financial aid options that may be available: see summary of financial aid options

    Points of Interest:

Money You Need for College
use our College Money Map
to find the aid money you need.